Lady Gaga did not specify which parts of her body were experiencing the joint acid inflammation, though she noted that she is unable to walk right now because of this acidic condition. The inability to walk is a classic symptom of connetive tissue acidosis or "latent tissue acidosis" caused from an acidic lifestyle and diet as described above. Synovitis leads to swelling of the joint, which causes feelings of tenderness, and has only one cause - ACID! that has not been eliminated from the body!
According to Dr. Robert O. Young of the pH Miracle Center in Valley Center, California, the membrane swells from acid build-up all from an acidic lifestyle and diet and this may lead to repeated joint bleeds. Dr. Young suggests that it can simply be treated in three days with an alkaline lifestyle and diet, as outlined as follows:
1) Hyperperfusiing the tissues with alkaline fluids at a pH of at least 8.4 via intravenous feeds.
2) Clearing the elimination organs through increased hydration of alkaline water at a pH of at least 9.5.
3) A series of daily alkaline colonics while infusing sodium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride, potassium bicarbonate and calcium chloride to buffer excess dietary and/or metabolic acids.
4) Eliminating all acidic foods and drinks including meat, dairy, bread, all grains, eggs, vinegar, alcohol, chocolate, peanuts, corn and corn products, all sugar, fermented foods as listed in the pH Miracle revised and updated book by Dr. Robert and Shelley Young.
5) Daily lympatic massages and drainage to remove acids from the connective tissues.
6) Daily infrared sauna to open up the pores of the skin for the elimination of acids from the connective tissues.
7) Bouncing on a rebounder for at least 15 minutes a day 3 times a day. Make sure the rebounder has bungey cords and NOT springs.
8) Ingesting 10 grams of L-arginine with 2 grams of magnesium chloride 3 times a day to improve blood and lymph circualtion and buffer dietary and metabolic acids.
9) Drink at least 4 liters of green drink comprising of grasses, green vegetables and green fruit, such as wheat grass, barley grass, spinach, parsley, celery, kale, avocado and cucumber.
10) Stop eating all solid foods and begin immediately a liquid green food diet until the symptoms have been reversed.
Generally the symptoms should improve in less than 72 hours following this protocol according to Dr. Robert O. Young.
We will be interviewing Dr. Robert Young Wednesday Feb. 20th so tune in for more information on this lifestyle.